stumbleUpon

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Current Toys

OK soooo, I think a great place to start when talking about gadgets is to talk about the gadgets I currently run around with.  My mobile gadgets include an android phone, a notebook, and a netbook.  First, the cell phone. I have a rooted Droid X with Verizon, and I love it. In fact (and this my be a bit sad) I call my phone "number one" and my girlfriend "number two."  My last cell was just a nondescript Nokia candy bar phone.  When I upgraded to a smart phone, I discovered hundreds of new ways to waste time, mostly with apps. The Android store has lots of awesome yet worthless apps that serve no other propose than to pass the time.  I purchased a netbook about two years ago and it served its purpose, which was to get me through the rest of under my undergrad.  I came to the conclusion that I needed to have more power than the netbook could offer.   Once I started my Masters degree, I bought a proper notebook, which I use on a daily basis.  Most of my blogs will be about gadgets I don't own, but have researched information about each device. I plan on making my next post about my very first gadget; my Gameboy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment